Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So much to do...

So, today I had to work an 8 hour day. I know, terrible. I have a lot of things to get done, yet I am dreading them so much! I have to finish up my internship, which is going to be done in a few weeks. I have to finish helping my dad fix up my grandpa's house, who knows how long that will take. Those are the only 2 things in the way of me having all the time I need!

Today, though, I feel like I did a good job at fulfilling Randall's love language: acts of service. He had a long day of working in the sun, probably around 12 hours trimming trees and hauling logs, so I wanted to make sure I had things ready for him when he got home. I know this probably sounds very anti-feminist, but he does the same for me....when he remembers. =) I made him orange-pineapple juice and had it chilled, and also cooked flounder and veggies for dinner. I really think this helped make him happy when he got home.

Today I also mapped out my financial plan for the summer. Goal: To get out of debt! Hopefully by the end of the summer, the only debt I will have will be student loans and my car!

Anywho, gotta go take care of business at my internship. That much closer to my freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment