Sunday, January 20, 2013

My 24th year.

Tomorrow marks the beginning of my 24th year on the Earth in this body and in this life. I would really like to take some time to truly come up with perhaps 5 profound goals that I'd like to accomplish during this year of my life. I know that with these goals will come immense work and self-discovery.

I do know my first few goals: 1. Live with Courage (Let go of, or live despite, fear). and 2. Let go of jealousy (learn to count my own blessings and love myself.)

These are probably the biggest ones I have to acomplish as they are so very deep seated and they have been not only plaguing me my entire life, but they were essentially taught to me as a child.

Anywho, I just wanted to write these few thoughts down before I forgot them.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment