Monday, August 12, 2013

Even a little progress is still progress :)

So even though my husband left me a few important things for me to do, I still took time to do some cleaning! Since I feel really overwhelmed, I decided to just start with one portion of the room-I chose to focus on the top of my dresser. This was COVERED in clothes I didn't feel like putting away, random shit, clothes tags (does anyone else have issues throwing these away??), and receipts. Here is the before-

                                                                 And here is the after!!

Sometimes when I think I have to get a project done all at once, I am paralyzed with overwhelm. In order to show myself I can do things a little at a time, I decided to stop with this small success. I am attempting to create a HABIT of not having clutter, and if I get stressed over the process, the habit will never form.

So, here are pictures of the rest of the room that I will continue to tackle over the next 14 days:
Don't mind my bra.

Um wow. This is embarrassing! ;)

My library/jewelry shelf....a mess

My "desk" over run with shit


So there you have it folks! You are now completely in the know about my dirty little secret in my room.

Good job to everyone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment