Here is the pile of clothes that needed to be taken care of...Below it is after! yay me!
I had some apprehensions taking certain things to Stuff, but then I decided that because I had apprehensions, I totally just had to get rid of it. I was trying to hold onto things for no reason. My husband HATES these tribal themed pillows and rug. I loved it at first, now I'm over them. I was worried I wouldn't get enough money back for them, which was my original reason for trying not to get rid of them, but then I decided that the Universe would certainly reward my efforts and I shouldn't worry.
Then I decided to get rid of clothes in my closet and have gathered lots of item to take to stuff tomorrow.
I had some apprehensions taking certain things to Stuff, but then I decided that because I had apprehensions, I totally just had to get rid of it. I was trying to hold onto things for no reason. My husband HATES these tribal themed pillows and rug. I loved it at first, now I'm over them. I was worried I wouldn't get enough money back for them, which was my original reason for trying not to get rid of them, but then I decided that the Universe would certainly reward my efforts and I shouldn't worry.
So now I get to worry about folding and putting away all these clothes when I get home from my friends. I figure it will be more fun after a bottle of wine, right?
Hope everyone else's day was productive!
No comments:
Post a Comment