Monday, August 26, 2013

End of challenge review

Ok, so I didn't get as much done as I had hoped during the challenge, but that's also because I am also really trying to work on creating some sort of balance in my life. Here is a general before and after of the room.

Since the beginning of the challenge, I have gotten rid of 4 boxes of stuff, taken 4 laundry baskets of items to a consignment shop/gave the items away to friends, gotten a pile of books ready to get rid of, donated 3 old blankets to the humane society, and started thinking about how I want to have the room set up.
I still have a lot of work to do on the room but I know I have gotten so much accomplished already! Snaps to me! 

Today I am going to try to have as much of a "me day" as possible since I haven't done this for a while. I also have a very busy week ahead of me at work and also with my new photography business, so I really need to take some time just to take care of me. I will get back at it sometime this week!
Special thanks to my husband for tidying the house last night! I feel sooooooooooooo happy that I can spend today doing things for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment